THROUGH SHOP AND EARN PROGRAMS:
- CLIP Box Tops for Education labels and our school will earn 10 cents per label! REGISTER ONLINE at http://www.btfe.com and earn eBoxTops when you shop online through their site, click on Shop Marketplace for details.
- CLIP Tyson Project A+ labels and our school will earn 24 cents per label! For a list participating products please go to: http://projectaplus.tyson.com/Products.aspx
- CLIP Labels for Education UPCs and we will earn FREE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS. LINK your Kroger and Tom Thumb shopper cards by simply going to http://elabelsforeduation.com and our school will earn 1 point for each participating product you purchase.
- LINK your Kroger shopper card by going to krogercommunityrewards.com. You will need to sign in/create and account and enter your shopper’s card. Then click on community, input your information. It will then ask for a community rewards #. Enter # 84069. Kroger will donate a percentage of your purchases back to the school!
- USE Shoparoo App (on iPhones, iPads, or Android devices) to scan your grocery receipts. Roo points turn into $$$ for Corbell. www.shoparoo.com
- DONATE your My Coke Rewards points by entering your codes online. Points will be redeemed for athletic equipment, classroom supplies, learning aids, and more. www.mycokerewards.com
- COLLECT pop tabs (from soda cans, soup cans, pet food cans, or tennis ball containers) and send them to school. Help us make a difference for children and their families at Ronald McDonald House of Dallas!
- REMIND your child to RECYCLE in the school cafeteria!
- ATTEND Spirit Days as our community partners will donate a percentage of their sales revenue back to our school!
Box Top Collection Sheet
Please print the collection sheet and attach each Box Top in the appropriate box. Of course we will gladly take them loose but attaching them would be a big help. Thank you for taking the time to raise money for Corbell Elementary.
A Message from the Coordinator
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!